‘Cultivating Calm: Mindfulness for Mums’ is for you if:
- You’re not coping with Motherhood as well as you’d like
- You carry a lot of guilt
- You often doubt your parenting ability
- You explode at your kids more than you’d like
- You say to yourself “Things will be better when… [the kids get older] [my husband’s work eases up] [I get more time to myself]”
- You worry about what other people think (even though you know you shouldn’t)
- It feels like your mind just won’t shut up.
I hear you. I feel you. I was you!
I’m blown away by the phenomenal difference mindfulness has made to me as a Mum of two little critters. Thanks to this tool that helps me manage my inner critic, regulate my stress response & take micro-holidays without leaving home (hello), I’m spending less time feeling frustrated, angry & guilty & more time loving life as a Mum.
This is what I want for you.
Beautifully illustrated by the talented Hanna Isaac (also a Mum of two little critters), Cultivating Calm is:
- Concise. With no extraneous fluff, it’s a quick 30 minute read for us time-poor Mums.
- Simple. You’ll learn practical tools that are easy to learn & implement straight away.
- Empowering. Understanding your mind will make you feel calmer, stronger & wiser.
- Comfy. You can practice in your PJs.
Grab yourself a copy of ‘Cultivating Calm: Mindfulness for Mums’ here:
What others are saying
I am mesmerised, lost in your words, delighted, feeling a little bit floaty and emotional. I just want to read it again and again. Mindfulness is something we are hearing more about and while it sounds good on the surface, it also sounds like something else we have to make time for and get our heads around. You make it all better with your simplified, kind approach – proving how mindfulness is truly achievable… and enjoyable… and worthwhile!
Hayley Farnworth, Mum
I wish someone had given me your book when I was pregnant. It’s so simple and beautiful to read. I love the story and the exercises are awesome. It’s going to take me a while I think but it’s in my blood now. A huge huge amount of gratitude from me.
Kristen Wood, Mum
As a mother of three and a psychiatrist, mindfulness has helped me become aware of my thoughts, regulate my emotions and be less reactive in my life. It is the fertiliser of my tree of life, helping me nourish myself, my family and my clients. I love how my children ask me for meditation at night! Kelly has written a beautiful, eloquent book on mindfulness based on her own experience. The combination of a touching introductory story followed by practical mindfulness skills that are easy to apply, makes Cultivating Calm a valuable resource for all mothers. My clients are loving it!
Robyn Charlton, Mum + Maternal Mental Health Psychiatrist
Cultivating Calm is a wonderful little book and, while it is targeted towards new mums, it has a timeless message that will be useful for anyone who aspires to live with greater awareness and love. It is heart-warming to see this type of work being developed here in New Zealand.
Grant Rix, Mindful Aotearoa, Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
Grab your copy of ‘Cultivating Calm: Mindfulness for Mums’ here:
With the right tools in hand, motherhood can be a path of self-discovery & a new, richer way of being.